Saturday, April 4, 2009

Music videos!

this list by playboy of the top sexiest music videos is the best thing I've seen. I sat and watched every single one. Brenda is in an alternate version of one of Simion Mobil disco (the gluttony one) which I'm currently obsessed with and watching a million times over. WATCH THEM ALL you will die. It's soooo sexy. My favorite is def Simion mobil disco. Madonnas is also too hot for words, and I wish I was Shakira, her neighbor is so gorgeous! The song Tortura is soooo good.


01. Beyoncé ft Shakira - Beautiful Liar
02. Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
03. George Michael - Freedom 90
04. Skank - Garota Nacional
05. Madonna - Justify My Love
06. Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
07. Pussycat Dolls & Snoop Dogg - Buttons
08. Rolling Stones - Se**x Drive
09. MSTRKRFT - Easy Love
10. Aerosmith - Crazy
11. Rihanna - Umbrella
12. White Stripes - I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself
13. Add (N) to X - Plug Me In
14. Beyoncé & Jay Z - Déjà Vu
15. Shakira y Alejandro Sanz - La Tortura
16. Jennifer Lopez - I’m Glad
17. Britney Spears- I'm A Slave 4 U
18. Christina Aguilera - Dirrty
19. Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around… Comes Around
20. Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around
21. Benni Benassi - Satisfaction
22. Duran Duran - Girls On Film
23. Khia, My Neck - My Back (Car Wash Version)
24. Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grand - Let Me Think About It
25. Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walking
26. Eric Prydz - Call On Me
27. Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler

No comments:

Post a Comment