Friday, April 3, 2009

Brenda and I watch the craft












At Brendas house the other night I stared out of the window at Sunset BLVD stretching out through echo park. I remembered walking to the bar with her, bachelorette party,she wore the flower daisy veil and looked like maid marrion from the disney movie Robin Hood. That was a year ago. I hear her in the kitchen pouring wine. She tells me about her audition tomorrow, we are gonna watch "the craft" for inspiration. That movie is more fantastic than anything. I swear my obsession with it goes far beyond any other movie. I met Faruza Balk once at Teddys nightclub. I told her how I loved the Worst Witch when I was little, and Return to Oz and how I just LOVED the craft. She gave me a huge smile and said, "oh thankyou! SOoo much! That is so sweet!"

Brenda sat down next to me on the couch and tucked her barefeet underneath her.

No comments:

Post a Comment